KHIDMAT IMIGRAN PROGRAMME
Paradise Linx Sdn Bhd has been appointed by the Paradise Data Analytics Sdn Bhd to supply and manage registration of Visa Prepaid Card registered under the Khidmat Imigran Programme.
This programme is registered to MyIPO under Trademark Act 1976 and gazetted by the Malaysian Government in the class of 45th (Migration Agent Services – Immigration & Immigrant Services) on Jan 7, 2016.
Participants are eligible to receive 4 services under the programme:
Khidmat Imigran Visa Prepaid Card
Khidmat Imigran Programme
Term And Condition Of This Product
- Minimum age must be 18 years of age
- Applicant must join Khidmat Imigran programme
- Applicant must provide a valid copy of Khidmat Imigran Card
- Applicant must provide valid residential and mailing address in Malaysia. (Include Postcode)
- Applicant must provide valid phone number in Malaysia
- Applicant must providAe valid email address
- For those who participate Khidmat Imigran Programme
- Include death compensation scheme
- Please visit their website for more benefit of the programme (www.khidmatimigran.com)
Purchase Terms and Condition
- Applicant must join the programme under Khidmat Imigran
- Visa prepaid Card is the one of their benefit programme
- 2-4 weeks upon successful registration
Key Benefit For Cardholder
- No minimum income to apply
- No need bank account
- Cash withdrawal from VISA PLUS enabled network ATMs
- Convenience in making payments for goods and services at over 24 million merchant outlet around the world
- Online shopping
- Call us for more details.
- Linked with VISA prepaid card under KHIDMAT IMIGRAN PROGRAMME.
- Enable user to make bill payment and airtime reload at anytime. No que anymore.
- User can check their current balance and transaction history at anytime.
- Payment or transfer amount by using QR code system.