Visa Paywave Technology, What is This?
VISA PAYWAVE is a new method of payment by using the contactless technology. The cardholder can complete their transaction at merchant by wave/tap the Prepaid Card Visa to the card reader instead of swiping or dipping.
Visa Paywave technology that allows you to pay purchases up to RM250.00 without using a PIN. Just wave/tap your Visa Prepaid Card in front of a contactless card reader to complete your transaction.
How to use the Visa Paywave Technology
- Go to selected cashier counter (check if visa paywave is available at the counter.)
- Wave your prepaid card (within 4 cm) to contactless reader. THe reader will turn a beep sound and green light will appear when your transaction is successful and completed.
- Collect receipt and keep for your necessary.
What is Pin & Pay Transaction
PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a 6-digit password to ensure/prove that you are the owner of the Visa prepaid card. You need to keep secret their PIN from unauthorized person. These PIN & PAY Transaction are mandated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
By using PIN, it comes more efficient and security.
When to Use PIN & PAY Transaction
When you need to make transaction by Visa Prepaid Card, you are required to enter your 6-digit PIN to authorize payments at point-of-sales (POS) terminals instead of signing the sales receipt. The sales assistant will prompt you to enter the 6-digit PIN to verify and complete the transaction. Please ensure that nobody seeing your PIN when you enter it to the point-of-sales (POS).
How to Use PIN & PAY Transaction
- Go to selected cashier counter (check if VISA payment is available at the counter)
- Insert your card at point-of-sales (POS) terminal and enter your 6-digit PIN.
- Transaction complete and collect the receipt for your necessary.